Stephen Stapleton

I am suffering from low testosterone and am desperate for a referral to a urologist for treatment. River City Medical Group turned down the referral because they mistaken believed it was for ED, not low testosterone. I went back to my doctor, Dr. Yang, on May 24. River City now claim they haven’t received more information from him. I don’t have anyway to contact my doctor. You don’t have an email system like all other health care providers I work with. I can’t call him, only his office. I tried writing letters, but those don’t go to him, but get put in my file. I NEED THIS REFERRAL. I NEED IT NOW! If I don’t have a referral to a urologist by June 15th, I will file a complaint with the state insurance commissioner and the county Medi-Cal supervisors. Please, get me my referral.